Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Thne he stands dumbfounded, questioning if aanything is real, including Moss
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Then the memories creep back into his thoughts, he banishes them with the thought of his name
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Moss pats his shoulder, pointing to all of the forest; there's a mountain, a river, and he's here to watch it with his boyfriend; he may be in a bad place, but better than he was last year; and the next near, he'll get better; the year after that, it'll be easy.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Then the fear comes back, and such hopeful thoughts are impossible, but the comfort of Moss limits the fear slightly
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Once upon a time, a traveler was walking though a dark forest. He knew it was dangerous, but he did it anyways. This forest was owned by his boyfriend, the kindhearted, noble, peaceful, yet hated, witch of the woods; 'Moss' Mossthanial Spruce Ginger. He wanted to see him, for it had been a while since they had last met. Between, the trees, the raging river; so strong and wet. He found a dark cave in the forest. He decided to stay the night there, for he had a long journey ahead. He rested before the river should calm down.
He saw a bird land next to him. The birb attempted to communicate via chirping; Which confused him to no ends "G a na furber" chirped the birb. He grabs the bird by the neck. And shakes them, the birb then flies away; still crying "G a na furber G a na furber G a na furber." He pulls out a journal and writes down what the bird said. Then continues on his journey, still questioning it.
He finds a large oak tree. And climbs it, after attempting four times. He see a ghost siting at the top of the tree. The ghost calls down, "Go, go no further"; then the birb from before alights on the shoulder of the ghost, speaking "G a na furber." The man repeats what the bord said. Then both are gone with the wind, leaving him staring at nothingness, questioning reality, and the very fabric of what he could see.
But then he sees Moss walking towards him, confused and worried. Then he stands dumbfounded, questioning if anything is real, including Moss. He blinks, he calms, and he remembers about himself; this is real; he was just very tired and very lonely. Then the memories creep back into his thoughts, he banishes them with the thought of his name. Twas a curse that once did come; fey forsaken an adventurer from dating a witch; he didn't know how to break it. But, he might know someone who could.
He starts running on fear of the memories trying to creep back into his mind. Moss holds his hand, and gives him a hug; "look, I know how hard it is to deal with all... this... but we can break it; we can, okay?" He hugs Moss, and then goes back to his related thoughts, just on the verge, but not over. Moss pats his shoulder, pointing to all of the forest; there's a mountain, a river, and he's here to watch it with his boyfriend; he may be in a bad place, but better than he was last year; and the next near, he'll get better; the year after that, it'll be easy. Then the fear comes back, and such hopeful thoughts are impossible, but the comfort of Moss limits the fear slightly. But slightly is all he needs now, things just need to get better.
But slightly is all he needs now, things just need to get better.
Story thus far.
(Also, side note, please end sentences with punctations. We didn't say to yet, so I ain't upset, it'll just make things easier.)
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
But then he sees Moss walking towards him, confused and worried.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Thne he stands dumbfounded, questioning if aanything is real, including Moss
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
He blinks, he calms, and he remembers about himself; this is real; he was just very tired and very lonely.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Then the memories creep back into his thoughts, he banishes them with the thought of his name
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twas a curse that once did come; fey forsaken an adventurer from dating a witch; he didn't know how to break it.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
But, he might know someone who could
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
He starts running on fear of the memories trying to creep back into his mind.
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Moss holds his hand, and gives him a hug; "look, I know how hard it is to deal with all... this... but we can break it; we can, okay?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He hugs Moss, and then goes back to his related thoughts, just on the verge, but not over
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Moss pats his shoulder, pointing to all of the forest; there's a mountain, a river, and he's here to watch it with his boyfriend; he may be in a bad place, but better than he was last year; and the next near, he'll get better; the year after that, it'll be easy.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Then the fear comes back, and such hopeful thoughts are impossible, but the comfort of Moss limits the fear slightly
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Once upon a time, a traveler was walking though a dark forest. He knew it was dangerous, but he did it anyways. This forest was owned by his boyfriend, the kindhearted, noble, peaceful, yet hated, witch of the woods; 'Moss' Mossthanial Spruce Ginger. He wanted to see him, for it had been a while since they had last met. Between, the trees, the raging river; so strong and wet. He found a dark cave in the forest. He decided to stay the night there, for he had a long journey ahead. He rested before the river should calm down.
He saw a bird land next to him. The birb attempted to communicate via chirping; Which confused him to no ends "G a na furber" chirped the birb. He grabs the bird by the neck. And shakes them, the birb then flies away; still crying "G a na furber G a na furber G a na furber." He pulls out a journal and writes down what the bird said. Then continues on his journey, still questioning it.
He finds a large oak tree. And climbs it, after attempting four times. He see a ghost siting at the top of the tree. The ghost calls down, "Go, go no further"; then the birb from before alights on the shoulder of the ghost, speaking "G a na furber." The man repeats what the bord said. Then both are gone with the wind, leaving him staring at nothingness, questioning reality, and the very fabric of what he could see.
But then he sees Moss walking towards him, confused and worried. Then he stands dumbfounded, questioning if anything is real, including Moss. He blinks, he calms, and he remembers about himself; this is real; he was just very tired and very lonely. Then the memories creep back into his thoughts, he banishes them with the thought of his name. Twas a curse that once did come; fey forsaken an adventurer from dating a witch; he didn't know how to break it. But, he might know someone who could.
He starts running on fear of the memories trying to creep back into his mind. Moss holds his hand, and gives him a hug; "look, I know how hard it is to deal with all... this... but we can break it; we can, okay?" He hugs Moss, and then goes back to his related thoughts, just on the verge, but not over. Moss pats his shoulder, pointing to all of the forest; there's a mountain, a river, and he's here to watch it with his boyfriend; he may be in a bad place, but better than he was last year; and the next near, he'll get better; the year after that, it'll be easy. Then the fear comes back, and such hopeful thoughts are impossible, but the comfort of Moss limits the fear slightly. But slightly is all he needs now, things just need to get better.
But slightly is all he needs now, things just need to get better.
Story thus far.
(Also, side note, please end sentences with punctations. We didn't say to yet, so I ain't upset, it'll just make things easier.)
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
With fear still gripping at him, he tries to distract himself.
(Ok)
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
"C'mon" Moss says, as they walk into his cabin.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
In moss's cabin is a small little cottage with plants over taking it.
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Moss starts pulling books and artifacts out of a shelf; all books about fey and breaking curses, all artifacts swirling with Moss's magic.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The adventurer sees a present, with a label saying his name
He opens it, and it contains a crystal to sooth the curse; not yet able to stop it, but to hold it down until Moss finds a way.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He pulls the crystals closer to himself, clinging on all the peace it is giving him.
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Moss pats him on the shoulder; "I know it's not a cure, but it can help keep it at bay whilst I find a cure."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!