What is so bad about punctuation? I do not understand.
I liked this.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
like if you like warlocks or cleirics, don't like if you love every class mostrositys
No, they're normally worse than just plain classes
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What is so bad about punctuation? I do not understand.
I liked this.
Then why does the other post I quoted not have literally any punctuation?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
I found it relatable, but am too lazy to actually execute.
Ah.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What I said, because it was me being sarcastic to adam
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I love sarcasm; it seems to be something females love doing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Indeed. My parents often get furious at me for it, but that does not stop me. I usually use it and I do not even notice. Which makes my parents even more mad.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello, I am ShadowFang, also known as Shadow.
I am a teenager who loves drawing, reading, writing, and playing DND.
If I'mma be honest, I usually use it here and nobody notices.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I see. That is very relatable.
Hello, I am ShadowFang, also known as Shadow.
I am a teenager who loves drawing, reading, writing, and playing DND.
I also love Stranger Things, BTS, and Spider-Man.
My real name is classified information.
That is all you need to know.
I liked this.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
No, they're normally worse than just plain classes
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Then why does the other post I quoted not have literally any punctuation?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I found it relatable, but am too lazy to actually execute.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Ah.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
like if you think cookies should be called bakies
HI I'm Ike!
I am an anime fan and I love my hero academia.
I play a lot of video games and I have a YouTube channel.
im a boy, and I'm a teenager.
there is nothing I don't like (except bacon).
im very quirky in a good way!
I also lo ve using rubix cubes and my personal best for the 3x3 is 9.306 seconds!
like if you hate bacon
HI I'm Ike!
I am an anime fan and I love my hero academia.
I play a lot of video games and I have a YouTube channel.
im a boy, and I'm a teenager.
there is nothing I don't like (except bacon).
im very quirky in a good way!
I also lo ve using rubix cubes and my personal best for the 3x3 is 9.306 seconds!
That makes plenty sense, adammpettigrew265b23ebb.
Hello, I am ShadowFang, also known as Shadow.
I am a teenager who loves drawing, reading, writing, and playing DND.
I also love Stranger Things, BTS, and Spider-Man.
My real name is classified information.
That is all you need to know.
NO ONE LIKE HIM!!!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Grammar is so very much important! to you adam!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
what?
HI I'm Ike!
I am an anime fan and I love my hero academia.
I play a lot of video games and I have a YouTube channel.
im a boy, and I'm a teenager.
there is nothing I don't like (except bacon).
im very quirky in a good way!
I also lo ve using rubix cubes and my personal best for the 3x3 is 9.306 seconds!
Don't worry
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
dont worry about what?
HI I'm Ike!
I am an anime fan and I love my hero academia.
I play a lot of video games and I have a YouTube channel.
im a boy, and I'm a teenager.
there is nothing I don't like (except bacon).
im very quirky in a good way!
I also lo ve using rubix cubes and my personal best for the 3x3 is 9.306 seconds!
What I said, because it was me being sarcastic to adam
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ah, sarcasm, one of my favorite things.
Hello, I am ShadowFang, also known as Shadow.
I am a teenager who loves drawing, reading, writing, and playing DND.
I also love Stranger Things, BTS, and Spider-Man.
My real name is classified information.
That is all you need to know.
Is anyone else hungry?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I love sarcasm; it seems to be something females love doing.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Indeed. My parents often get furious at me for it, but that does not stop me. I usually use it and I do not even notice. Which makes my parents even more mad.
Hello, I am ShadowFang, also known as Shadow.
I am a teenager who loves drawing, reading, writing, and playing DND.
I also love Stranger Things, BTS, and Spider-Man.
My real name is classified information.
That is all you need to know.
If I'mma be honest, I usually use it here and nobody notices.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.