I’ve been playing around with TaleSpire’s beta. It’s sooo much fun to build battle maps with! They don’t have an in game character sheet. It would be awesome if dndbeyond could partner with them and find a way to join the two. I made a video showcasing my Tomb of Horrors build if you’re curious about the UI and such: https://youtu.be/DMzhXtS8RfU
post about random stuff
I like female super heroes(although Im a boy in reality)
666, 69, 13, 21, 6, 9, 101
"A Jack Of All Trades is a master of none"
'That's why I hate Bards' AldrekStormcloak said this & i agree
ok
Gandalf_The_Gray, goddess of the quote chain | NG | Knowledge, Life | Female brass dragonborn head facing left
NOTICE
I will be inactive until August. Thank you for your patience.
kool. thx
I like female super heroes(although Im a boy in reality)
666, 69, 13, 21, 6, 9, 101
"A Jack Of All Trades is a master of none"
'That's why I hate Bards' AldrekStormcloak said this & i agree
Matt Mercer told me that 6e is coming out in 2021
"A Jack Of All Trades is a master of none"
'That's why I hate Bards'
really?
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
I am joking.
"A Jack Of All Trades is a master of none"
'That's why I hate Bards'
weirdo
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
You'd better be, I've spent way too much money trying to get into 5e >:(
yikes Lux_02. i only have the PH, MM and DMG which cost 160 dollars for me.
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
Stuff is weird
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
Who hates mind flayers?
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
I’ve been playing around with TaleSpire’s beta. It’s sooo much fun to build battle maps with! They don’t have an in game character sheet. It would be awesome if dndbeyond could partner with them and find a way to join the two. I made a video showcasing my Tomb of Horrors build if you’re curious about the UI and such: https://youtu.be/DMzhXtS8RfU
18 24 19 14 22 24 21 23 11 18
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
21 20 20 15 22 23 23 25 10 24 23 19 23 21 24 19 12 23 16 22 25 26
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
23 22 25 22 25 24 23 21 24 21 25 17 15 19 21 16 19 33 24 26 12 22 23 27 14 18 19 26 19 26 18 19 19 19 18 24 22 15 21 22 23 21 21 21 13 20 17 19 23 21 15 20 27 28 20 14 20 10 19 23 25 22 20 25 19 15 18 20 18 22 26 16 21 23 18 20 18 18 20 22 23 19 21 23 23 24 24 12 20 23 24 18 18 24 20 26 18 23 19 18 20 20 23 20 14 22 27 15 29 20
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
16 10 24 25 14 24 22 28 19 20 26 26 22 24 22 19 28 22 21 16 18 19 18 17 27 21 17 23 23 20 19 20 21 22 21 19 18 20 21 27 20 17 24 17 20 26 23 24 16 16 16 22 22 18 27 24 20 25 27 16 20 27 26 23 25 21 20 25 25 17 20 27 26 25 21 25 22 29 17 17 17 23 18 19 24 19 23 23 24 11 17 17 19 15 25 22 19 20 19 19 21 24 23 21 25 24 25 30 23 24 24 26 24 28 20 25 24 27 25 21 15 30 18 19 25 19 22 20 17 17 25 22 28 21 18 13 19 18 24 24 24 16 22 21 25 25 17 14 23 18 16 14 20 22 22 28 17 18 26 21 32 20 23 21 15 24 23 16 25 20 15 19 25 22 17 23 25 21 21 23 22 25 18 14 31 19 22 18 16 16 25 23 14 17 23 29 19 16 18 27 20 24 23 17 19 21 20 15 23 16 21 29 22 19 19 22 21 18 26 22 18 24 27 26 16 24 27 25 26 20 19 18 24 25 14 15 24 19 21 21 23 11 21 14 23 18 14 22 26 16 10 23 12 23 21 22 22 26 14 19 23 26 24 25 22 16 22 14 14 20 25 22 19 22 22 21 26 24 25 19 25 20 16 26 23 28 20 19 22 18 32 29 25 20 30 20 29 20 25 25 29 21 21 24 20 18 17 21 31 17 24 28 19 21 27 23 24 26 19 25 26 20 19 20 15 21 20 20 21 27 24 20 19 22 27 23 18 22 26 24 18 20 25 17 20 23 27 21 25 27 14 26
My Extended signature will post when I can.
Find me as TheDragonLordOfPunz here(click here.you will go off DND Beyond so right click and open this in new tab)
status:offline a big quote chain why not
I have other accounts on other sites under TheDragonLordOfPunz
1072 1109117810311107109611021161111910171034102810941103108710231098103510561064103610519531060100010561064107411701093101410391105118010141130102310191063975104210871075108410711131944977109110081085109810689471116102711071071108110141105114311181004106611291046
Random
1056 1040111210201091108710759891024999100510691051110495510309011079101710141106109110479331044107110271156103211359661128106610181114964102210301059102210661081110610981099107810491016101210131021110111259571016980990975103811071025111810921042103310451065999 10639739781033114610529991163959113893310231031100611461020102311291130117093910349861022111110121011105910421034115410641037106511239641063101497810251096975904969914108811471047991988102398597410669331092100710391062107410741133104197310639811065 1014105011331023109010891037988977102810361047114310141054102395410901007114493911361048110111131080971945102310231060106010589981119111710291060101710891056101311061050107110889841068102710881043911118710439751015103810011047110196497710341017107010861086 100910421047108210441056113310581024990106610531077103999911161046110411171053105710029731144104311301116112011161011112510059781069106510171040104910351096110611481107101010281129998107411071021100410041191109010131144101610121112104810239869891156104710331020 115111511081111611289891029101910341059104296410421101110111011069991106210361091103410471017101011611052104510821028104011521089108393510851045104910541248109111489421128104010891044119611571072974101798797810781112996911100210481091107211051057111111061047 1009991109596710341031109310571055103111011113109210391035109311461066105710511005967104810349921037109210259531084947100711011002102010051011108910451044103910541173932112799593799210609849351046103497611501029100911581047100810731055954113010921062959 111510351070104910941043104497110391034114010211060106310831086968102610471076100611311041931112097810461001114896111539099741104104795910831101117310351121108798693610239561089994108210911187106010621051967107510421038842111510731010103710189901091994 103810031115111710411054100811601138112510141056100411541124106310431069116510281009107110429791183929113911091118103410959921104103810181116982112110181116108510861133104010631068957107510059361069100910401012103610521077102010521114971102010491002110710761105 9741010100710791068109598110649551016111311201108112510291036104811161144102611801073983107211031105100411911065108894110911156105510761096104210871108108393597010831027120010751016114599010461091106510301115112710949991013111610791008105310391109107410281132 107011481007104310341021104210279941024108610349941070109010511081107196210851050105010511058992100411341074112910871092111310429781007103310661108104411001010909112710261107971971986113510641060115410361081103010531062116399297010981075982106110491005986 105997210891183110310931081101110651065113511371126930101111221039106610501163101697410631056108211591005110910431025112111159611016111510851094111410001037104010771052100610101145976105310661107108892610741114103010421020109210461007105211171014111810411091994 102110589831009108310459908841029107711061120103010431085115610149691026977106510201075106710101055101697410081072101610581119102511281049106811091077927103410001038117910951102884106610681091105911551061102711011031107910551031996104510141140994107610261128 103410571069107511661078976920105593510601157113499710911206999102599210561074112395699199511581063100611039871005103110161054111111699921157105011529921013103711871209108997111371028107810219301015994979103110951072113610579461029992977108210821013 10661174105010109991087109411461062108210781010108510551148102610621034109010901022986960106294410551102100710481027110310511048922111610441016976115510811062101410521127114210531091102011569309329391083103110191041959103610341122103311731072102110731036922 1023964105211031096101711301161990966101698110941000101410231035107610901084103311501062105610461109111712221148100910119601012984111799111131110103397610071049102810791075113710631066109910411122109411499461041105910449311101104511139899991063114710721059 109710301073105410771010103710071160112211921036107210861076101010799891079100910021089108010631140984103498310121067106510491079105610829471054101010521018105810481019102010481012103910071090106194599210651089107610801050104710869601017963111510651065988996 10061053857108410341105110410751131981111510541021109410121025113310611037107110161104107111459161074111510311069107411101000965102510559409441084105495510411028102310341059101810969371101106010221090109610179801105976110110311028988104510371035103010501030 1075111610641052106894511451027954106411231025109910631126112510661036108910581101102910581240105597712011019102310201098104610921013103310021094105311071014103499798310111078108510161027111010439821103106211071077946112410381024107610331035103310339959721030 1058113410381059105710391018105610831072102299111821059101010961103982102910441126107910681071103611021053986990105310611047115197811091032110010611088111610299511023980109410821010100210861066108310001051102710111079104311601028107310501038994109910719761017 107610501095101210551059105210691063113398210409249691000116411471058105411201045102899610499311042106010991084105811201043966108110721043104810121031106310579841102964105211119921005927102910191025999102410381028111511199981091103611199991020105011301088 104110339979981130101098810291025962105699310441105102610471078114492010401002100510799989951073101410311026108711511181104711111103110210189871116104399210559831082110210301140115495010631124117010261069103610461044106010661104109510031153107110001078
This is a rip off of random