Banned for that joke. That doesn't amuse me, and, although I try to be kind to those on here, I will report you for that sort of thing.
Banned for being a snowflake. Legitimately sorry though but you need thicker skin to be on the internet
My guy, this is an issue that brings me a lot of trauma. I'm not out of the closet yet because I don't want to be ostracized by other people, and I'd get judged pretty hard. I can also guarantee I've gone through worse than you as well.
Banned because I wish there was a 'dislike' button. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Banned for that joke. That doesn't amuse me, and, although I try to be kind to those on here, I will report you for that sort of thing.
Banned for being a snowflake. Legitimately sorry though but you need thicker skin to be on the internet
My guy, this is an issue that brings me a lot of trauma. I'm not out of the closet yet because I don't want to be ostracized by other people, and I'd get judged pretty hard. I can also guarantee I've gone through worse than you as well.
Banned because I wish there was a 'dislike' button. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I did not mean to touch a soft spot. Please don't ban me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for that joke. That doesn't amuse me, and, although I try to be kind to those on here, I will report you for that sort of thing.
Banned for being a snowflake. Legitimately sorry though but you need thicker skin to be on the internet
My guy, this is an issue that brings me a lot of trauma. I'm not out of the closet yet because I don't want to be ostracized by other people, and I'd get judged pretty hard. I can also guarantee I've gone through worse than you as well.
Banned because I wish there was a 'dislike' button. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I did not mean to touch a soft spot. Please don't ban me.
*sighs*
It's okay, just don't bring it up again.
Maybe I am a snowflake sometimes my bad
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Banned for that joke. That doesn't amuse me, and, although I try to be kind to those on here, I will report you for that sort of thing.
Banned for being a snowflake. Legitimately sorry though but you need thicker skin to be on the internet
My guy, this is an issue that brings me a lot of trauma. I'm not out of the closet yet because I don't want to be ostracized by other people, and I'd get judged pretty hard. I can also guarantee I've gone through worse than you as well.
Banned because I wish there was a 'dislike' button. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I did not mean to touch a soft spot. Please don't ban me.
*sighs*
It's okay, just don't bring it up again.
Maybe I am a snowflake sometimes my bad
Don't know words much I speak in actions
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for that joke. That doesn't amuse me, and, although I try to be kind to those on here, I will report you for that sort of thing.
Banned for being a snowflake. Legitimately sorry though but you need thicker skin to be on the internet
My guy, this is an issue that brings me a lot of trauma. I'm not out of the closet yet because I don't want to be ostracized by other people, and I'd get judged pretty hard. I can also guarantee I've gone through worse than you as well.
Banned because I wish there was a 'dislike' button. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I did not mean to touch a soft spot. Please don't ban me.
*sighs*
It's okay, just don't bring it up again.
Maybe I am a snowflake sometimes my bad
Don't know words much I speak in actions
Yeah I do the opposite
Anyway banned because this is slowing to a crawl!
*bops you on the head*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Banned because you were literally the one who said you were short what am I supposed to ban you for
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Banned for being a snowflake. Legitimately sorry though but you need thicker skin to be on the internet
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
My guy, this is an issue that brings me a lot of trauma. I'm not out of the closet yet because I don't want to be ostracized by other people, and I'd get judged pretty hard. I can also guarantee I've gone through worse than you as well.
Banned because I wish there was a 'dislike' button. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I did not mean to touch a soft spot. Please don't ban me.
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
*sighs*
It's okay, just don't bring it up again.
Maybe I am a snowflake sometimes my bad
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Don't know words much I speak in actions
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Yeah I do the opposite
Anyway banned because this is slowing to a crawl!
*bops you on the head*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*chuckles that im 5' 4" (2nd shortest among peers of my age)* banned for oversized quote chains
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for being short.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned since bult like my dad and he's 6'2
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
And hieghtshaming
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned because you were literally the one who said you were short what am I supposed to ban you for
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Being FFAATT (150 lbs)
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for not being creative
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for banning yourself ToT
bro I'm unhealthily thin
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned for not having meat on 'em bones
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned because yeah that's fair
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned for agreeing w/ me
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned because yeah idk why I did that either
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Banned for uncertainty
Her/She
You may call me:
Bea
Daughter of a distant land
Child Wielding Needle
Young one
Ace
Lesbian, ace.
Teenager
Plays: hollow knight, pokemon, Zelda (totk), interested in Underatle and Deltarune.
Banned for clarity
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|