Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching. I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson. If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond. I'm the leader of theTiamat's Tavernroleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
banned cause thats how the freaking game works lol
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for assuming I am continuing to assume, I'm not.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching. I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson. If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond. I'm the leader of theTiamat's Tavernroleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for being a hypocrite, you clearly care enough too.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching. I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson. If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond. I'm the leader of theTiamat's Tavernroleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
banned cause thats just how the game works, no one has to actually care
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for thinking that understanding is bad. Also, I no longer care.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching. I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson. If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond. I'm the leader of theTiamat's Tavernroleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
In my opinion, you should be banned for saying the words "Banned for being correct." without recognizing that that is your opinion.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching. I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson. If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond. I'm the leader of theTiamat's Tavernroleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching. I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson. If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond. I'm the leader of theTiamat's Tavernroleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Banned because ‘adduming’ can be found on this very thread
16GB RAM is ~4x my computer
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Banned for not giving a suitable reason.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
banned for giving a suitable reason
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Banned for caring enough to ban me.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Both of you are banned for arguing in my presence."
- Ashardalon
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching.
I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson.
If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond.
I'm the leader of the Tiamat's Tavern roleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
banned cause thats how the freaking game works lol
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
i got ninja'd :(
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Banned for knowing Murtagh
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for assuming I am continuing to assume, I'm not.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching.
I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson.
If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond.
I'm the leader of the Tiamat's Tavern roleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Banned for caring enough to post!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for being a hypocrite, you clearly care enough too.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching.
I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson.
If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond.
I'm the leader of the Tiamat's Tavern roleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Banned for assuming that I care!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
banned cause thats just how the game works, no one has to actually care
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Banned for understanding!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for thinking that understanding is bad. Also, I no longer care.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching.
I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson.
If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond.
I'm the leader of the Tiamat's Tavern roleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
banned for assuming stuff
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Banned for being correct.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
In my opinion, you should be banned for saying the words "Banned for being correct." without recognizing that that is your opinion.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching.
I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson.
If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond.
I'm the leader of the Tiamat's Tavern roleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Banned for being wrong.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned for being wrong about me being wrong.
My hobbies are D&D, Gaming (PC and Retro), Hobby Rocketry, Taekwondo, Recurve Archery, Modding and Hacking, Reading, and Bird Watching.
I'm under 18, in highschool and post in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
My D&D character is a level 12 Tiefling Warlock named Crimson.
If you like similar stuff to me and want to nerd out for a bit feel free PM me, will read it, and probably will respond.
I'm the leader of the Tiamat's Tavern roleplay thread, please join if you like dragons.
Banned because ‘adduming’ can be found on this very thread
16GB RAM is ~4x my computer
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|