I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Banned for being hypocritical and also using normal font.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Banned for being unkind to Silver, the best Sonic character
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Banned for being sane and not being awake right now
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
for all, i will not be aule be be online over the summer, as the school year is coming to an end. pls expect me to be back when school starts again after the summer. i will see if i can get dndb on a devise i own, and in wich case, it will be in the sig that the new acount is my first alt. have a good summer, read your posts next year(or if i get an alt)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Banned for being Clark kent
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
banned because Clark Kent without glasses kinda looks like Superman
THE GAMBIT NEVER FOLDS (HIS CLOTHES)
Banned for what that’s a preposterous claim
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
Banned for having a dead pole pfp
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
banned because that's Mr. Dead Pole to you
GOOD DAY!
THE GAMBIT NEVER FOLDS (HIS CLOTHES)
Banned because I’m secretly a dead pole fan
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
banned for secrets
THE GAMBIT NEVER FOLDS (HIS CLOTHES)
Banned for get ninja’d ninja’d ninjad
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
Banned for using the same word thrice!
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
banned for not repeating words
banned for not repeating words
banned for not repeating words
THE GAMBIT NEVER FOLDS (HIS CLOTHES)
Banned for using tiny fonts!
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Banned for using normal font
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Banned for being hypocritical and also using normal font.
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Banned for having silver as their icon
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Banned for being unkind to Silver, the best Sonic character
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Banned because silver is mid, but fang is my favorite.
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Banned for being sane and not being awake right now
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Banned because i have seen you before(on the forums, not in real life lol)
BANNED
this is fun lol
Catalop
Camp-HalfBlood. Cult of Jeff the Evil Roomba. Heijo High!
PM me the word avocado
for all, i will not be aule be be online over the summer, as the school year is coming to an end. pls expect me to be back when school starts again after the summer. i will see if i can get dndb on a devise i own, and in wich case, it will be in the sig that the new acount is my first alt. have a good summer, read your posts next year(or if i get an alt)
Banned for not banning!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Banned because…what’s the ban above yours?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|