I'm seeing a different header, so it looks like there's some kind of site code cross contamination going on
Yep. I assumed some sort of defect in the site's components. I've adjusted the thread title to reflect the fact that it's some sort of bug with that page-heading.
When I revisit the pages that I mentioned in my original post, I still have a contaminated page-heading element, but the text of that heading is now different.
After today's maintenance, when I visit certain pages, I see a header at the top of the page that says, for example, Add a Skill to Tasala.
Here's that part of the page source:
<div class="page-heading"> <div class="page-heading__prefix"> </div> <div class="page-heading__content"> <h1 class="page-title"> Add a Skill to Tasala </h1> </div> <div class="page-heading__suffix"> </div> </div>I'm seeing that header on the current create-thread page, my private-messages page, the search page, and the spells page.
I do not see that heading on the main forums page or in any of the sub-forums or threads.
I see a different header on the classes page:
<div class="page-heading"> <div class="page-heading__content"> <h1 class="page-title"> fey prone </h1> </div> </div>The feats page has this header:
<div class="page-heading"> <div class="page-heading__content"> <h1 class="page-title"> Animals </h1> </div> </div>I'm seeing a different header, so it looks like there's some kind of site code cross contamination going on
Find my D&D Beyond articles here
Yes, I'm seeing different headers across the site. Most have a "Display in VTT" button.
Yep. I assumed some sort of defect in the site's components. I've adjusted the thread title to reflect the fact that it's some sort of bug with that page-heading.
When I revisit the pages that I mentioned in my original post, I still have a contaminated page-heading element, but the text of that heading is now different.
This one is...impressively bizarre.
It seems to only show up when I'm logged in.
pronouns: he/she/they
Seems to have maybe gotten sorted out now?
pronouns: he/she/they
Yes, this has been resolved :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thanks for taking care of that so quickly!
pronouns: he/she/they
Thanks!