As of now, when I make a new character and try to select a class for it, I get a little browser pop-up message that says "Item was clicked!" and nothing else happens. Most importantly, the class I clicked on isn't selected. As a result, it is currently impossible to select a class for a new character. This happened to us on the web platform, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
A player of mine notified me about this problem and when I tested it I had it too. So it's affecting at least two different people. It's fairly annoying because we wanted to make a new character and it's currently impossible.
This has also been reported in this thread, but I figured I'd make a thread with a title that actually describes the issue instead of whatever that title is.
Having the exact same issue. Was creating characters a couple hours ago with no issues. Then on trying around 19:30 UK time just continuously run into this problem. Doesn't matter if its a character I've pre built or starting a new one.
As of now, when I make a new character and try to select a class for it, I get a little browser pop-up message that says "Item was clicked!" and nothing else happens. Most importantly, the class I clicked on isn't selected. As a result, it is currently impossible to select a class for a new character. This happened to us on the web platform, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
A player of mine notified me about this problem and when I tested it I had it too. So it's affecting at least two different people. It's fairly annoying because we wanted to make a new character and it's currently impossible.
This has also been reported in this thread, but I figured I'd make a thread with a title that actually describes the issue instead of whatever that title is.
Having the exact same issue. Was creating characters a couple hours ago with no issues. Then on trying around 19:30 UK time just continuously run into this problem. Doesn't matter if its a character I've pre built or starting a new one.
Ok not just me
Hi! I've been informed that this has been fixed.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket