I'm not sure what happened but I am no longer able to select a Class when I am making up new characters. I can choose a race and abilities but when I select a class I get a pop up message that says, "www.dndbeyond.com says Item was clicked." When I select "ok" nothing happens and I can't complete the character.
Any suggestions on which settings I may have inadvertently changed or other suggestions would be appreciated.
Hello.
I'm not sure what happened but I am no longer able to select a Class when I am making up new characters. I can choose a race and abilities but when I select a class I get a pop up message that says, "www.dndbeyond.com says Item was clicked." When I select "ok" nothing happens and I can't complete the character.
Any suggestions on which settings I may have inadvertently changed or other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Hello! This issue has been fixed.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket