I wanted to preorder the Vecna campaign, yet whenever I switch from the main site over to marketplace, its bugged, it constantly is refreshing from saying I need to sign in, to saying that I am signed in, and back to signed out, and I can't get it to stop. It even does this through my safari browser on my phone. I will try other browsers and report back.
I wanted to preorder the Vecna campaign, yet whenever I switch from the main site over to marketplace, its bugged, it constantly is refreshing from saying I need to sign in, to saying that I am signed in, and back to signed out, and I can't get it to stop. It even does this through my safari browser on my phone. I will try other browsers and report back.
I am having this experience currently as well
Hey hey!
Depending on the browser you're using, disable any extensions, clear your cookies and cache, and try again!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
This worked for me:
At that point for me the refreshing had stopped, and the sign in button didn't keep showing me signed in.