This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
In the character builder.
1. I edited my character2. In the Class tab, clicked "Add another class"3. in the list, I clicked a new class
Expected:The new class is added to the character
Actual:A popup with the label "Item was clicked!" was presented
See:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bV0yR8YcdTb6jtBuvt_JCEgD2iLtnC_7/view
This is what I get when I try to choose a class for a new character as well.
Working on a fix!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
In the character builder.
1. I edited my character
2. In the Class tab, clicked "Add another class"
3. in the list, I clicked a new class
Expected:
The new class is added to the character
Actual:
A popup with the label "Item was clicked!" was presented
See:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bV0yR8YcdTb6jtBuvt_JCEgD2iLtnC_7/view
This is what I get when I try to choose a class for a new character as well.
Working on a fix!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket