This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Trying to make a new character, as I get to the Class screen, every time I try and select a class it just says "dndbeyond.com says Item was clicked!"
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've tried on two different browsers and tried clearing the cache!
Working on a fix!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thank you!
Trying to make a new character, as I get to the Class screen, every time I try and select a class it just says "dndbeyond.com says Item was clicked!"
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've tried on two different browsers and tried clearing the cache!
Working on a fix!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thank you!