I'm trying to create a new character but when I attempt to add a class I get a notification from D&D beyond that says "Item was Clicked." I've cleared my cache but it didn't work.
Having this same issue. Its happening regardless of if its a new character, existing character where the class has been removed, or an existing character that is multiclassing
I'm trying to create a new character but when I attempt to add a class I get a notification from D&D beyond that says "Item was Clicked." I've cleared my cache but it didn't work.
Having this same issue. Its happening regardless of if its a new character, existing character where the class has been removed, or an existing character that is multiclassing
Hey all! Dev team has told me this issue is fixed. :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket