This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Hello,
I want to ask all of you, is it possible to obtain extra digital bonuses from dnd beyond, if I will buy physical and digital books with shipping in europe if I buy bungle from wizards.com .
Thank you all for your help!
Yes, EU customers also get the digital bonuses when you purchase the physical/digital bundles from the EU store.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Hello,
I want to ask all of you, is it possible to obtain extra digital bonuses from dnd beyond, if I will buy physical and digital books with shipping in europe if I buy bungle from wizards.com .
Thank you all for your help!
Yes, EU customers also get the digital bonuses when you purchase the physical/digital bundles from the EU store.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket