Heya! Um, not entirely sure why, but whenever I try to go to the Homebrew and Houserule forums, it gives me the 403 forbidden error. Nothing else has done this yet. Not my campaigns, not my characters, not even any other forum type, just Homebrew and Houserules.
I've tried the following things, if you have any idea that could help, please feel free to talk!
Log out/in Refresh Pages Attempted multiple times Trying notification shortcuts to conversations ive had there.
Thanks for reading! Sorry to waste your time
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
Okay guys. For anyone who has this future problem. (Dndbeyond support hasnt responded yet i did this by myself and am quite proud about it)
1: Go to the page that is forbidden 2: enable third party sites 3: Go to cookies and site data 4: delete all site data you have 5: sign back in 6: your good!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
If that is the case, you might need to buy a new router or Internet provider
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
A 403 on only one section of the site makes me think it’s more likely a permissions or server side issue than something wrong with your account. Since your campaigns, characters and the other forums all work normally, your browser probably isn’t the main problem. I’d still try a private/incognito window and, if possible, another browser or a different Wi-Fi/mobile connection. If the Homebrew section works from another connection, look at the router, DNS or IP address being blocked. If it gives the same 403 everywhere, it’s probably something D&D Beyond needs to fix on their side. You can also clear the site cookies for D&D Beyond and sign in again. A 403 usually means the server is refusing the request, so repeatedly refreshing the page probably won’t change much.
Heya! Um, not entirely sure why, but whenever I try to go to the Homebrew and Houserule forums, it gives me the 403 forbidden error. Nothing else has done this yet.
Not my campaigns, not my characters, not even any other forum type, just Homebrew and Houserules.
I've tried the following things, if you have any idea that could help, please feel free to talk!
Log out/in
Refresh Pages
Attempted multiple times
Trying notification shortcuts to conversations ive had there.
Thanks for reading! Sorry to waste your time
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorYou’ll probably want to contact customer support for that.
http://dndbeyond.link/SubmitTicket
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Okay! Thank you for your time
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
Okay guys. For anyone who has this future problem. (Dndbeyond support hasnt responded yet i did this by myself and am quite proud about it)
1: Go to the page that is forbidden
2: enable third party sites
3: Go to cookies and site data
4: delete all site data you have
5: sign back in
6: your good!
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
This still didn't work for me. I have tried every fix I could find and reached out to support with no response. I am so frustrated.
If that is the case, you might need to buy a new router or Internet provider
Just Your Friendly Animated Armor :3
I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds I love birds
A 403 on only one section of the site makes me think it’s more likely a permissions or server side issue than something wrong with your account. Since your campaigns, characters and the other forums all work normally, your browser probably isn’t the main problem. I’d still try a private/incognito window and, if possible, another browser or a different Wi-Fi/mobile connection. If the Homebrew section works from another connection, look at the router, DNS or IP address being blocked. If it gives the same 403 everywhere, it’s probably something D&D Beyond needs to fix on their side. You can also clear the site cookies for D&D Beyond and sign in again. A 403 usually means the server is refusing the request, so repeatedly refreshing the page probably won’t change much.
WLAN