Hello im got signed out of my dnd beyound account, then when I loged in with my wizards of the coast(thats what I linked it to) I logged me in but I didnt have nothing, all my sheets were gone, and my two crooked moon books were gone, what can I do to get this back?
It doesn't look like you've lost your account, it looks like you've generated a new one (your join date is the 2nd of Feb 2026). This happens when you sign in with an unliked account provider. You'll need to double check what service you've previously used to access DDB (not this one) and log in with that
Failing that, you'll need to reach out to customer service for assistance. Since the issue involves your personal information, that's not something we can deal with on the public forums.
Hello im got signed out of my dnd beyound account, then when I loged in with my wizards of the coast(thats what I linked it to) I logged me in but I didnt have nothing, all my sheets were gone, and my two crooked moon books were gone, what can I do to get this back?
It doesn't look like you've lost your account, it looks like you've generated a new one (your join date is the 2nd of Feb 2026). This happens when you sign in with an unliked account provider. You'll need to double check what service you've previously used to access DDB (not this one) and log in with that
Find my D&D Beyond articles here
^ This.
Failing that, you'll need to reach out to customer service for assistance. Since the issue involves your personal information, that's not something we can deal with on the public forums.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket