I haven’t had any issues with using content n accessible to me via shared content before, but all of the sudden I just can’t use options previously available to me or view monster stat blocks or magic items. I had a brief issue where I couldn’t view Arcana Unleashed shortly after my friend had gotten it, but suddenly lost access to it. That cleared up? But now I’ve lost access to Strixhaven and Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide. The character sheets I’ve been trying to use are all in our shared campaign, my friend with content sharing enabled is, as well, and I’ve checked and all my purchases are synced up. It even still says I have these books downloaded on the mobile app, I just can’t view them anymore. I don’t know if this is because of recent updates to the website or something else, but I’d like any help available to try to get this figured out.
I haven’t had any issues with using content n accessible to me via shared content before, but all of the sudden I just can’t use options previously available to me or view monster stat blocks or magic items. I had a brief issue where I couldn’t view Arcana Unleashed shortly after my friend had gotten it, but suddenly lost access to it. That cleared up? But now I’ve lost access to Strixhaven and Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide. The character sheets I’ve been trying to use are all in our shared campaign, my friend with content sharing enabled is, as well, and I’ve checked and all my purchases are synced up. It even still says I have these books downloaded on the mobile app, I just can’t view them anymore. I don’t know if this is because of recent updates to the website or something else, but I’d like any help available to try to get this figured out.
How recently did you sync your entitlements? Did those shared games end/get deleted? Did you sign in a different way & your account didn't save?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
DM, player & homebrewer(Current homebrew project is an unofficial conversion of SBURB/SGRUB from Homestuck into DND 5e)
Once made Maxwell's Silver Hammer come down upon Strahd's head to make sure he was dead.
Always study & sharpen philosophical razors. They save a lot of trouble.
The character sheets I’ve been trying to use are all in our shared campaign, my friend with content sharing enabled is, as well, and I’ve checked and all my purchases are synced up. It even still says I have these books downloaded on the mobile app, I just can’t view them anymore.
You may also want to check if the friend who enabled content sharing has let their subscription lapse.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: he/she/they
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I haven’t had any issues with using content n accessible to me via shared content before, but all of the sudden I just can’t use options previously available to me or view monster stat blocks or magic items. I had a brief issue where I couldn’t view Arcana Unleashed shortly after my friend had gotten it, but suddenly lost access to it. That cleared up? But now I’ve lost access to Strixhaven and Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide. The character sheets I’ve been trying to use are all in our shared campaign, my friend with content sharing enabled is, as well, and I’ve checked and all my purchases are synced up. It even still says I have these books downloaded on the mobile app, I just can’t view them anymore. I don’t know if this is because of recent updates to the website or something else, but I’d like any help available to try to get this figured out.
How recently did you sync your entitlements?
Did those shared games end/get deleted?
Did you sign in a different way & your account didn't save?
DM, player & homebrewer(Current homebrew project is an unofficial conversion of SBURB/SGRUB from Homestuck into DND 5e)
Once made Maxwell's Silver Hammer come down upon Strahd's head to make sure he was dead.
Always study & sharpen philosophical razors. They save a lot of trouble.
You may also want to check if the friend who enabled content sharing has let their subscription lapse.
pronouns: he/she/they