Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I Can't activate my digital dice!!! >>
by SpectraaXD
6 110
Can't Content Share for my Players >>
by Onewingedangel15
1 39
Problem in create an encounter >>
by ChicaSugar53937
0 32
Encounter builder says I don't own monsters that I do in fact own. >>
by GregsGrog
34 611
Choosing Sharpshooter feat crashes the site >>
by omriyoffe
12 90
Poll: Who has Problems with the Encounter-Builder >>
by Oegge
0 41
Link Encounter to Campaign >>
by Perringaiden
3 512
Blindness/Deafness >>
by cwcarter71
1 36
Initiative tracker >>
by Premodan
0 43
Proficiency in saving throws as part of a homebrew race. >>
by FearenHyde
2 83
Can't access purchased books in encounter builder >>
by CloudTimber
2 50
Extra Feats Issue >>
by ZappierVirus526
2 147
Character Sheet crashes when I deleted my homebrew race >>
by Katie_Mari
5 41
Shadar Kai racial stats bonus & ability >>
by craigjwhitmore
9 5,177
Can't use content sharing for my own campaigns >>
by NS4558
1 39
Forum Jump: