Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Level 21 Mad Mage Map Errors >>
by HippyCraig
9 470
Cure Wounds issue >>
by RJ_Adair
2 292
Resolved Bug from Observant feat in the senses box? >>
by Soji
10 766
What's happened to the Faerun map? >>
by LittleNickey
0 64
I have bought the physical edition of the player's handbook, how can I unlock the content in the website? >>
by Pineirin
16 2,340
Beyond starting spells >>
by StacyKimbler
2 63
Dragonborn + Belt of Hill Giant Strength = No bonuses? >>
by Jimberish
2 60
Gurt’s Greataxe >>
by Winnikai
0 131
Content Sharing >>
by essix127
8 133
Resolved Forest Gnome Options >>
by CarrickEwason
6 908
Homebrew- No Access >>
by ChaosGM
1 43
Unable to access original account >>
by Astronomytwin
1 31
Homebrew Magic Item Issue: Charges Not Functioning Correctly >>
by ophxliac
1 356
Encounter Builder Bug >>
by RagnerPatchybeard
2 53
Can not export character I'm getting an error >>
by Bog97th
0 47
Forum Jump: