Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bard Magical Secrets Counting Against The Number of Known Spells >>
by VultureSniper
3 116
All classes requiring 13 Wisdom for multiclass. >>
by Greevar
4 996
Resolved My last post has been marked as spam, by myself?! >>
by TableTop_Arcade
4 95
Can I use art from d&d beyond with a stream? >>
by Vanessa_Blackmoore
4 508
Can’t Add Spells >>
by JessieRajeshie
2 296
Removed spells gone forever? >>
by Nickzorth
1 208
Any timeline on fixing the Warlock Pact Slots with Feats that grant spells? >>
by eRaz0rHead
2 64
Races not showing up >>
by Kalamthepee
6 931
I can read sources I did not purchase... >>
by Robbiewan
3 128
New Notification icon but no new notification >>
by spammdc
3 65
Custom item can't be deleted >>
by ThatRickGuy
1 35
Resolved Ability scores below 3 >>
by vao1221
20 1,650
I bought a dnd book but no money was taken out of my account >>
by Vanguardmaster47
1 111
how do i change my currently built eldritch cannon? >>
by CodeBlue_
9 1,194
Dice rolling during character creation not working >>
by JacobusMarcus
1 38
Forum Jump: