|
|
Cant access chared content
>>
|
|
5
|
323
|
|
|
Pressing "add to cart" causes server error
>>
|
|
0
|
41
|
|
|
Where is the long rest button in the app?
>>
|
|
1
|
2,404
|
|
|
Thief's Supreme Sneak is Missing an Advantage Modifier
>>
|
|
4
|
111
|
|
|
Missing use boxes on character sheet
>>
|
|
1
|
59
|
|
|
some spells not tagging in homebrew
>>
|
|
5
|
168
|
|
|
CANNOT CREATE ENCOUNTER
>>
|
|
3
|
81
|
|
|
Why can I not use my magic item on my character?
>>
|
|
1
|
53
|
|
|
I have the player hand book irl. how would I get all of the features into beyond
>>
|
|
2
|
107
|
|
|
Missing campaign that I created
>>
|
|
1
|
170
|
|
|
Where are the publication guidelines for feats?
>>
|
|
4
|
349
|
|
|
Warlock Invocations bug
>>
|
|
1
|
73
|
|
|
Managing Characters in "My Campaign"
>>
|
|
2
|
92
|
|
|
Combat Tracker Spell Tooltips for Homebrew Monsters Not Working
>>
|
|
2
|
100
|
|
|
Missing Thorn Whip For One Character
>>
|
|
2
|
333
|