Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Got another: (inventory duplications & stacking) >>
by IamSposta
0 90
Equipment tab acting strange. >>
by Hylid
8 123
Homebrew Races & Subraces >>
by PhantomDaldust
3 553
My DM stole my character >>
by aussieCG
3 202
Homebrew help - Spell damage scaling by charge. >>
by TheBaconMaster
5 107
BUG: Homebrew race added to collection but does not appear in character builder >>
by CaptainCorvid
3 55
I can't access my characters, I only can delete them >>
by Nope643272347
1 51
What is the "Ratings" field of the dndbeyond site cookie? >>
by Mairondil
0 32
Homebrew category needed >>
by ProGun
Making Homebrew Spells with DC >>
by KeysMcGees
2 692
Can’t add items to inventory >>
by poedameron
5 160
Gateway Rejected >>
by SebBrowne
0 38
Cannot Remove nor Un/equip Items in Inventory >>
by Degreds
14 526
Campaign character remove bug >>
by JunM
1 44
Old Encounter I cant remove. >>
by Bokscar13
3 69
Forum Jump: