|
|
Exandria Firearms do not have the Ammunition property
>>
|
|
2
|
71
|
|
|
Can't add items on some of my player accounts
>>
|
|
1
|
29
|
|
|
Bonus Action Not Appearing on Homebrew Monster Under Extras Tab in Character Sheet
>>
|
|
3
|
554
|
|
|
Linking Homebrew Items into my Homebrew Monsters
>>
|
|
5
|
1,131
|
|
|
Dice roller from encointer tool
>>
|
|
0
|
28
|
|
|
Cant access chared content
>>
|
|
5
|
322
|
|
|
Pressing "add to cart" causes server error
>>
|
|
0
|
41
|
|
|
Where is the long rest button in the app?
>>
|
|
1
|
2,403
|
|
|
Thief's Supreme Sneak is Missing an Advantage Modifier
>>
|
|
4
|
111
|
|
|
Missing use boxes on character sheet
>>
|
|
1
|
59
|
|
|
some spells not tagging in homebrew
>>
|
|
5
|
167
|
|
|
CANNOT CREATE ENCOUNTER
>>
|
|
3
|
80
|
|
|
Why can I not use my magic item on my character?
>>
|
|
1
|
53
|
|
|
I have the player hand book irl. how would I get all of the features into beyond
>>
|
|
2
|
107
|
|
|
Missing campaign that I created
>>
|
|
1
|
169
|