Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (14 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Races not showing up >>
by Kalamthepee
6 931
I can read sources I did not purchase... >>
by Robbiewan
3 129
New Notification icon but no new notification >>
by spammdc
3 66
Custom item can't be deleted >>
by ThatRickGuy
1 35
Resolved Ability scores below 3 >>
by vao1221
20 1,656
I bought a dnd book but no money was taken out of my account >>
by Vanguardmaster47
1 112
how do i change my currently built eldritch cannon? >>
by CodeBlue_
9 1,200
Dice rolling during character creation not working >>
by JacobusMarcus
1 38
Lost my characters >>
by DruidVSAdventure
2 54
Subscribing does not work... >>
by Nannino2304
11 760
MASTER SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT FULLY APPLY TO PLAYERS >>
by Danielprra
1 845
need help with dnd beyond transaction >>
by zaerth
0 104
Subraces Not Counting >>
by MinkChando_theKobold
2 51
Account moving to WotC >>
by Zobar
4 114
Character Sheet Custom Actions - Format & Snippet Help >>
by GameHippie
8 1,924
Forum Jump: