Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I Need help with D&D Beyond to wizards >>
by Bladebroadcasting100
3 94
AC issue with Cleric/Monk >>
by Krom_Zolistyn
9 135
I cant upload two versions of the same creature? >>
by MantiCure
4 72
Digital Dice Bug >>
by JKapsten
0 49
Cant use character creator >>
by Lord_S8N_Gaming
2 51
Can't add Homebrew item to my player's character sheet? >>
by Magster_Mind
4 1,076
Resolved Browser page names for character sheets >>
by GWWildCard
12 179
Character Portraits Not Displaying >>
by King_Lesbian
1 61
weapons of warning broken >>
by LuneSombre
5 171
Can't Remove the homebrew feat I made. >>
by DarkNinjaD
1 40
Lost Tasha's and other resources from my GM >>
by FigjamR
3 72
Superior Technique fighting style doesn't actually let you select a maneuver >>
by NoreaBhaalspawn
4 153
Embed Character Sheet into Threads >>
by Spikepit
4 570
Renewing Subscription Bug >>
by SwagMasterJonny
2 88
Can't Roll Starting Gold >>
by BartlettKing
3 159
Forum Jump: