Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Dice rolling all 6's on character creation - yay me! >>
by Earendilspellcaster
4 354
Do I get all the eldritch invocations in a supplement book when I purchase a warlock subclass from the supplement book ? >>
by wchamithu
3 271
Help with books >>
by ReedsInTheWater
3 63
Custom Background Proficiencies Not Showing >>
by BrunoFreeman
2 1,525
Star Map showing incorrect Guiding Bolt Charges >>
by RaethHollow
15 742
Can't take Eldritch Invocation: Agonizing Blast with Spell Sniper(Sorcerer): Eldritch Blast >> (1 Viewing)
by XL25
1 688
Minor Illusion Stacking >>
by MrEvil135
3 130
I own the physical books... do I also need to purchase them on here or is there a code on the book I can enter? >>
by BRosieA
1 496
Amor Class >>
by PrideofthePrideless
4 83
Display of replacement features is inconsistent between description page and viewing in my creations >>
by Houligan
0 43
Bad link in Fizban Dragonborn variants >>
by Houligan
0 48
Homebrew Feat Not Adding Homebrew Spell to Character Sheet >>
by scallywahh
5 725
Issues with homebrewing tool >>
by MikeytheDiceGoblin
4 49
Can we please get a fix to the PORTRAIT issue? >>
by BWasyliw
4 104
Encounter cannot be deleted >>
by Pipixcan
0 41
Forum Jump: