Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
There was an error completing the transaction - What can I do? >>
by 177Frenk
1 239
Resolved How do I add Battle Master as an option at 3 level in my character sheet? >>
by Arcturas88
5 1,148
Bloodhunter Rite of Dawn glitch >>
by DoktorMidnite
1 61
Editable exported PDF fails if I edit it >>
by Unholycow
0 43
Bug Azorius Functionary does not show skills obtained. >>
by castor212
11 478
Princes of the Apocalypse has the incorrect map >>
by KingKovifor
3 877
Resolved Edited Homebrew Race, now cant access or edit character sheet >>
by ObviousZoid
4 179
QR code problems >>
by Kung_fu1015
0 65
Resolved Eberron book not sharing properly >>
by RoaminThunder
2 102
Resolved Ghoststep tattoo rare in Tasha's but very rare in dndbeyond. >>
by DuetBreaker
0 2,158
Resolved Character Has +4 Initiative with +3 Dex mod?? >>
by SquigsTheTruth
4 797
Need help homebrewing a spell based off of chaos bolt >>
by TuxedoNeko
1 192
I can't get my subclass working. >>
by TheConsciousHat
3 638
Resolved Can't remove cantrips from a homebrew subclass` >>
by NerdPounder
4 200
Resolved Trying to access character sheets for my campaign >>
by AhavaChanita
4 77
Forum Jump: