Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I can't access my characters, I only can delete them >>
by Nope643272347
1 51
What is the "Ratings" field of the dndbeyond site cookie? >>
by Mairondil
0 31
Homebrew category needed >>
by ProGun
Making Homebrew Spells with DC >>
by KeysMcGees
2 692
Can’t add items to inventory >>
by poedameron
5 159
Gateway Rejected >>
by SebBrowne
0 38
Cannot Remove nor Un/equip Items in Inventory >>
by Degreds
14 524
Campaign character remove bug >>
by JunM
1 43
Old Encounter I cant remove. >>
by Bokscar13
3 69
How to change Email Preferences, Email Account >>
by Lightsmith
1 193
Resolved unable to add custom feat to my player >>
by morrcahn
3 1,466
I just created a magic item and it hasn't updated in my homebrew creations >>
by Babyteeth219
6 77
Healing Word >>
by Hilarious_Bookbinder
5 97
Equipment on new characters can’t be equipped PC/ IPAD >>
by Peter_Calcutt
1 55
Previous Options within character sheet remaining despite switching options >>
by glassfalcon1
4 91
Forum Jump: