Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (27 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Character's Leaving Campaigns >>
by Raitious
11 2,612
Valdas Spire of Secrets classes and races not available >>
by DomB_ZomB
9 919
how to purchase race? >>
by ARavingLooony63945
15 4,463
DnD Beyond MAPS - Unable to Delete Uploaded Maps >>
by Mr_Dave1990
2 45
Internal 500 error for homebrew races with subraces >>
by Irishpirate64
2 77
Forge of the Artificer not accessible after purchase >>
by calufrax085
1 39
Dice of true color claim issue >>
by RadicalByte
6 75
My Encounters Issue >>
by RavenLightstalker
1 29
Is there a way to add an extra Spell Slot? >>
by ceannric
1 47
[2024] Warlock Genie wish spell doesn't show up in the available spell choices >>
by compox
9 439
DnDBeyond not recognizing that I have a subscription: I purchased the subscription, it shows up in my Licences, but >>
by shrek77
5 123
I can’t delete this encounter >>
by Joshuaplaz50176
1 25
Rouge subclasses >>
by rjcmiller06
1 40
D&D Beyond canceled the physical portion of my Ravenloft bundle after taking almost $79 through Affirm. Has anyone else dealt wi >>
by imabluefalcon
0 37
Resolved Campaigns now missing in the app >>
by BrentoNumchuck
57 1,764
Forum Jump: