Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight: wrong room listed. >>
by teamflumph
1 89
Custom Feat to Magic Item >>
by mikron88
4 1,030
Dice Rolls not resolving in the Game Log >>
by KTownGroupDM
0 127
sheet tracking Stress score >>
by chibi_grazzt
3 225
Odd feats >>
by Ghostwidow
1 146
Issue with Simic Hybrid >>
by fknnrd
7 1,139
Dice rolling all 6's on character creation - yay me! >>
by Earendilspellcaster
4 354
Do I get all the eldritch invocations in a supplement book when I purchase a warlock subclass from the supplement book ? >>
by wchamithu
3 270
Help with books >>
by ReedsInTheWater
3 63
Custom Background Proficiencies Not Showing >>
by BrunoFreeman
2 1,516
Star Map showing incorrect Guiding Bolt Charges >>
by RaethHollow
15 741
Can't take Eldritch Invocation: Agonizing Blast with Spell Sniper(Sorcerer): Eldritch Blast >>
by XL25
1 688
Minor Illusion Stacking >>
by MrEvil135
3 130
I own the physical books... do I also need to purchase them on here or is there a code on the book I can enter? >>
by BRosieA
1 496
Amor Class >>
by PrideofthePrideless
4 83
Forum Jump: