Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Cheap equipment has pricing and stacking issues >>
by Unruly_Cow
2 297
Copy character with the new sheet update not working >>
by Decay67
0 42
Resolved Bow using strength not dexterity modifier >>
by agamemnonIV
9 247
Resolved How to get all character sheet backgrounds, frames and themes. >>
by Majestic8Ball
1 1,502
Unpublished HB races "Change Race" button broken >>
by Fr0stflam3
0 78
Inconsistent Apostophe character >>
by gohma231
0 39
Resolved Sacred Flame not showing up in Attack Actions? >>
by noodrood
3 856
Resolved I'm making a homebrew magic item. I'm using tooltips to add spells to it, and all are working other than one. >>
by Be_Creative
4 61
Resolved Variant Human feat Error >>
by HeronShield
9 10,312
Resolved Tool tip bug/oversight >>
by TuckerReeves
1 59
Resolved Shadar Kai racial stealth proficiency not showing up >>
by _Sceadugenga
2 102
Bug Greatclub as kensei weapon defaults to strength >>
by Thimli
5 430
Resolved Gifted Code Exchange >>
by TheEncyclopedia
2 53
BUG: I do not own Tasha's cauldron of everything, but I can select the new fighting styles with certain subclasses >>
by Jadude_37
3 228
Quick build >>
by OldKingJor
0 46
Forum Jump: