Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Half-elf drow. Default's to drow magic >>
by Noggaann
1 75
Export character sheet bug >>
by Rasmus_Haugen_Sandvik
0 42
"Condition Effect" selection missing from homebrew magic item creation >>
by trouserspatrol
0 113
Fighting Initiate >>
by GanathDarkblade
1 67
I can get around multiclassing prerequisites by simply selecting my classes before my ability scores. >>
by TheAlmightyN
0 82
Resolved Multiclass ability requirements >>
by Harrow_Blade
10 5,696
Recieved online gift but only get error >>
by Slorcoemonk
0 101
Can't access character sheet? >>
by JuanMarin
2 38
Unable to save maps as image >>
by RoundTableDnD
0 117
Accidentally published an item >>
by dim_light
1 50
Feats-Fighters Initiative >>
by Edgarjack
1 55
I can't access content. >>
by Belca4
1 69
Account Issue >>
by misterexquizite
1 55
+4 to Dex thru Race, even tho it should be +2 >>
by Eisenfuchs
6 745
Purchased in app content and I cant find it or access it now, where do I locate and access it. >>
by Thunderlightingfoot
4 275
Forum Jump: