Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Player Left Campaign by Accident and Can't Access Shared Content when they use the join link? >>
by GinnyLoveday
1 148
weird error code >>
by UwURandoUwU
2 44
15 HP on level 1 Rogue? >>
by Serena_Blackstone
2 389
Resolved Warlock Spell Issue >>
by QuadOfWar
2 134
Tasha's Steel Defender not available >>
by BigNubbins
2 167
Resolved Artificer/Wizard Multiclass Bug- Unable to add spells of a certain level >>
by Arabuccha_Moks
4 361
Can I manually add the Spells section to my character? >>
by XplosiveP3nguin
2 335
Request I'd like to give you more money... >>
by TTBAKIATWOAM
8 437
Xanathar's Guide to Everything: Bard College of Swords, Blade Flourish >>
by CStrobe1
1 122
Character creation, Half elf drow variant >>
by Angelos333
3 247
Resolved Images Not Appearing >>
by Silvercoins
4 77
Can ability scores be raised automatically above 20? >>
by TSGwayn
2 1,582
Notifications. >>
by SirTawmis
2 62
Resolved rituial caster >>
by skullkidrae
5 72
Issues finding outlander background even though I have access to the players handbook >>
by ChiefSal
1 448
Forum Jump: