Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (9 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved Created Ranger using guide background, subtracting dexterity instead of adding it >>
by AlbeonofAlruna
2 71
Missing subclasses >>
by RPGrr
2 55
Resolved I've lost access to my account >>
by TwisTurtleTTT
11 7,847
Resolved Additional Subclasses in the PHB >>
by AceCruzat
5 170
I cant get the make a character page to open whats up? >>
by Bachyen
1 34
Resolved Form of Dread: Transform. Warlock the undead >>
by ibervang
1 51
Bug Oath Spells not showing up >>
by Thepharmtech
1 101
Resolved Can't access the book I paid for >>
by Gluthrog
1 45
Resolved Bug The Crooked Moon: background Cultist not adding spells from origin cultist feat 2024 >>
by Walkertime
10 173
dnd characters not loading >>
by AetherealAdversary
14 1,077
Resolved Cannot add spells to spellbook >> (1 Viewing)
by sakkdaddy
11 312
Resolved Preorder Issue with Eberron: Artificer Package >>
by gwosdenzac
3 55
issue with feats in creation menu >>
by aegea
6 94
Sudden Laggy, slow Digital dice rolling >>
by HailieDrescher
63 47,853
Human Character doesn't automatically get Inspiration on Long rest >>
by AMetnik
2 88
Forum Jump: