Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help with Homebrew Subclass - Spell Attack Modifier >>
by LeafandLore
0 36
AC of 27?? >>
by Heimdahlr
7 79
There was an error completing the transaction - What can I do? >>
by 177Frenk
1 238
Resolved How do I add Battle Master as an option at 3 level in my character sheet? >>
by Arcturas88
5 1,148
Bloodhunter Rite of Dawn glitch >>
by DoktorMidnite
1 61
Editable exported PDF fails if I edit it >>
by Unholycow
0 43
Bug Azorius Functionary does not show skills obtained. >>
by castor212
11 475
Princes of the Apocalypse has the incorrect map >>
by KingKovifor
3 875
Resolved Edited Homebrew Race, now cant access or edit character sheet >>
by ObviousZoid
4 178
QR code problems >>
by Kung_fu1015
0 63
Resolved Eberron book not sharing properly >>
by RoaminThunder
2 102
Resolved Ghoststep tattoo rare in Tasha's but very rare in dndbeyond. >>
by DuetBreaker
0 2,157
Resolved Character Has +4 Initiative with +3 Dex mod?? >>
by SquigsTheTruth
4 796
Need help homebrewing a spell based off of chaos bolt >>
by TuxedoNeko
1 192
I can't get my subclass working. >>
by TheConsciousHat
3 637
Forum Jump: