Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Custom Sub-Class Spells >>
by ShadowABN
5 149
copy of human >>
by pumacookie
5 64
Fighter Subclass with Spells >>
by Tyran3
1 127
I can't purchase anything >>
by TheMysteryMachine
0 86
Homebrew magic item - Skill boost issue >>
by KaiVorail
1 58
Can't select a back >>
by Canadianrugby
2 63
Gamemaster allowing a feat at 1st level, how do I get this on Character sheet? >>
by Tyris2222
1 57
Subscriber Perks >>
by SilverF
4 104
Disadvantage/Advantage issue >>
by Hawkes83
3 80
Resolved Menacing feat - errors in the code ? >>
by ShurikenSky
7 834
Polearm Master bonus attack reach >>
by MaeveOfBlades
3 185
Resolved Why Can't I find Thunder Step in the character builder? >>
by TheLibrary
2 551
Resolved Selecting the Book of Ancients Secrets Eldritch Invocation lets you add all rituals spells. >>
by HuubBr24
3 61
Monster's becoming Mythic/Legendary/Lair >>
by TuckerReeves
2 45
Resolved Dhampir UA not appearing >>
by Slothjon
1 191
Forum Jump: