Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Mobile App getting stuck when downloading certain owned books >>
by Brad_Paradox
1 348
Enough is entirely enough already. Whatever yous broke recently, un-freaking-reak it. Or I’ma start billing you for my time. >>
by IamSposta
18 425
Issues with Race creation >>
by Mad_Leo_Kitten
1 51
Lost my character >>
by NightShadow7847
1 48
Resolved Log-In Frustration >>
by wolfwood909
3 92
Possible account compromisation >>
by domipokenar55724
2 74
Ritual Caster and additional spells >>
by Animag
2 612
I've found a site with pirated dnd books where do I report >>
by CatGodSpeedz
3 2,394
Help I accidentally created this account and don't how to unlink my twitch >> (1 Viewing)
by user-110360115
4 167
Content Sharing Fail >>
by prevail6
14 285
Login Problems - Website vs DnDBeyond App >>
by Aldaron
7 442
Everything is gone... >>
by lanternrangers
1 87
Adding spells to homebrew feats and magical items are inconsistent/missing/or buggy >>
by DmAdam97
5 70
Spells are missing >>
by SirGodrick757
11 713
Dual wield broken for custom attacks >>
by ChopperDave
7 443
Forum Jump: