Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved Martial Adept Feat Info Not Showing in Actions Tab >>
by Tdilly
3 490
Custom Portrait Artwork on characters have vanished >>
by Lamoon01
0 39
Maddening Hex text and trigger >>
by Zelgadiss
3 89
Seems that the +1 Wisdom racial bonus is missing from the description >>
by dainathor
0 62
I think I got one to do with server caching and players listed in a campaign. >>
by IamSposta
0 54
Joining a campaign with content sharing >>
by pokemage343
1 108
Resolved Water Breathing as a 1st Level Spell? >>
by Tarphix
1 59
Shadow Magic Not Avaialble? >>
by Cryptid
1 48
Homebrew Racial Trait Options Not Saving >>
by Lightning_Hood
2 113
Spells not showing up >>
by Space_catazzz
4 298
New Modifier "Bonus Healing" not working >>
by DracoDruid
2 83
Resolved I don't have second lvl spell slots >>
by Xeriana
3 532
Can't see spells with homebrew subclass? >>
by BeanBox_
6 344
I cant se or edit my Character >>
by Fluktarn
1 292
Casting Time second box missing when creating homebrew feat that grants spells >>
by MicroTurtle13
2 104
Forum Jump: