Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Short rest doesn't reset bardic inspiration dice >>
by Flandora
12 4,051
How to track charges in the app >>
by Desmothenes44
0 145
Was the "Add Custom Item" option removed from Inventory? >>
by SorcerousSquid
1 110
Cannot locate "add custom item" on inventory screen >>
by JawlyRawgerDM
1 632
Cloud of Daggers missing from spell list >>
by KeeganShannon
6 1,233
Encounters not deleting >>
by knightau
3 81
I bought Xanathars guide yet I cant add the sub classes to my sheet >>
by CocoButterOnAVeryAshyDayFam
4 50
Solved >>
by GravityAP
2 54
Assigning pre-existing characters to a campaign >>
by CargoCult
2 68
Resolved Fighting style error >>
by TheCobaltHunter
3 61
no dice >>
by OkayStingray
1 53
Don't own Circle of Spores, but it says I do so I can't use it or actually buy it. >>
by shadow416
3 73
Not able to access sub classes in class bundle purchased. >>
by Aandonar
1 38
Artificer Infusion Repeating Shot Doesn't Change the bonus >>
by angelobenfield
2 156
Only feat option is grappler and only warlock patron is fiend >>
by DerUbermenschlich
2 99
Forum Jump: