Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can't Edit, View, or make new character in shared campaign >>
by Jarred Bourgoin
1 51
Not being able to choose a subclass from EGTW (fixed) >>
by WLeM990
1 28
Content Sharing When Not a DM >>
by MorriganMacha
5 677
Only Evocation is available as an Arcane Tradition even though content sharing is enabled. >>
by coogins
4 1,464
Mobile App getting stuck when downloading certain owned books >>
by Brad_Paradox
1 348
Enough is entirely enough already. Whatever yous broke recently, un-freaking-reak it. Or I’ma start billing you for my time. >>
by IamSposta
18 414
Issues with Race creation >>
by Mad_Leo_Kitten
1 51
Lost my character >>
by NightShadow7847
1 47
Resolved Log-In Frustration >>
by wolfwood909
3 92
Possible account compromisation >>
by domipokenar55724
2 74
Ritual Caster and additional spells >>
by Animag
2 612
I've found a site with pirated dnd books where do I report >>
by CatGodSpeedz
3 2,388
Help I accidentally created this account and don't how to unlink my twitch >>
by user-110360115
4 167
Content Sharing Fail >>
by prevail6
14 280
Login Problems - Website vs DnDBeyond App >>
by Aldaron
7 437
Forum Jump: