This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
When I try to click on one of my classes wizard, rouge ext all I get is a message saying item clicked and won’t let me pick a class how do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
Nathan Ekblad
Hi! We're aware of this bug and the team's working to fix it. Hang tight!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I have characters to make for my session 😭 Same deal
Same boat bud
Hey! Sorry for the wait. I was told this was fixed a while ago.
When I try to click on one of my classes wizard, rouge ext all I get is a message saying item clicked and won’t let me pick a class how do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
Nathan Ekblad
Hi! We're aware of this bug and the team's working to fix it. Hang tight!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I have characters to make for my session 😭 Same deal
Same boat bud
Hey! Sorry for the wait. I was told this was fixed a while ago.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket