Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (5 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved Text formatting >>
by tomgetsworse
30 8,392
Homebrew item in inventory doesn't update when I update the creation >>
by LoydB
1 84
[Tooltip Not Found] >>
by RaamtheDM
1 180
I think it's a bug maybe - The Notifications Popup on Quarantine Resources >>
by Nikoli_Goodfellow
2 56
Resolved Issue with Chrome Roll20 extension advantage Roll >>
by cjck1021
1 249
Can't create a +1 weapon >>
by JadeMarmoset
6 595
Rolled HP Keeps on Changing. >>
by Kamui_Katsuragi
0 53
Resolved Cannot change e-mail address under Email Preferences >>
by Valamorde
9 516
Possible Bug - Spell Water Breathing >>
by QuilexP
1 35
Bug 3 bugs I found! >>
by Vaprak_The_Destroyer
8 178
Epic Boons and Epic Spells? >>
by RyanTheEpicGuy
1 48
Resolved Want to spend more money but can’t get a response! >>
by AlbertoMeissonier
3 69
Resolved Adding Spells to Homebrew Character >>
by KainC
5 122
BUG - With Search >>
by JeremyS
1 43
Resolved Standard text on costum items >>
by Albanix
2 50
Forum Jump: