Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
Mobile Testing Bugs & Sup...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved I'm making a homebrew magic item. I'm using tooltips to add spells to it, and all are working other than one. >>
by Be_Creative
4 61
Resolved Variant Human feat Error >>
by HeronShield
9 10,308
Resolved Tool tip bug/oversight >>
by TuckerReeves
1 59
Resolved Shadar Kai racial stealth proficiency not showing up >>
by _Sceadugenga
2 102
Bug Greatclub as kensei weapon defaults to strength >>
by Thimli
5 426
Resolved Gifted Code Exchange >>
by TheEncyclopedia
2 53
BUG: I do not own Tasha's cauldron of everything, but I can select the new fighting styles with certain subclasses >>
by Jadude_37
3 228
Quick build >>
by OldKingJor
0 46
character screen not showing on Ipad >>
by Salling
0 122
unable to buy tasha's cauldron in marketplace >>
by SamKWheeldonDM
0 47
Resolved Green Flame Blade does Zero Damage!? >>
by Princedg5678
2 421
Issues with Homebrew Druid Subclasses >>
by Dibo_Placebo
5 546
Tasha's extended spell list not showing up in spell search or in character builder >>
by Aria
6 1,251
Resolved Stealth Disadvantage with armor proficieny? >>
by LTwedgy
3 224
Resolved Blood Hunter Orders Removed? >>
by TheDaveAbides
7 406
Forum Jump: