Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Cannot access a Character in one of my Campaigns I DM for >>
by Gronk_Jeremy
1 114
Cannot Access Account Because It Was Linked to Hacked Twitch Account >> 1 187
Missing Custom Magic Item spells >>
by Phelgi
3 264
Artificer Arcane Jolt Bug/Feedback >>
by BorgCzarr
4 240
New Homebrew Creations not sharing to campaign players >>
by Poisonpusher
5 393
Resolved Error 500 on create/view character >>
by Eljade
2 163
Resolved Having issues with sharing a homebrew item with my players. >>
by Liberg
2 121
Is There A Cart in the D&D Beyond App? >>
by Toastomblo
1 210
Resolved The Bard's Magical Secrets >>
by KingMoroni
2 244
Resolved Homebrew creator not letting me select monsters I want >>
by Nasctha_deo
0 122
Can not publish homebrew subclass, I have followed the rules to a T >>
by ncstonemen
2 129
Resolved "This homebrew Subclass does not have the necessary class features with the correct required levels" Bug. >>
by Tearless_Duck
4 238
API Error for Multiple Days >>
by Duskcalla
1 199
Character Sheet - Rolled HP Not Updating >>
by Envaris
1 529
Item not showing up under Manage Equipment in character sheet. >>
by Alemdion
2 769
Forum Jump: