Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved Two new problems... 1 adding advantage notification to ALL skills, and Name changed??? >>
by ChrisPflanz
34 1,366
Resolved Spell Chromatic Orb missing in Sorcerer spell list >>
by AsmodaeusF
1 583
Homebrew races >>
by BlackSamBellemy
11 859
Resolved Cannot add scroll of revivify to inventory >>
by JKBadger
5 730
Tiefling Zariel subrace in character sheet spell missing >>
by Psycokill
4 347
Resolved Attack Roll Modifiers >>
by AtainEndevor
14 480
Resolved Can't add pre-existing character to campaign >>
by Blakbone
1 220
Bug Bug - DDB is pulling my username from somewhere else >>
by Maghawk
2 179
Elemental Attunement in Charactor Creator >>
by Bluebean
6 832
Resolved Content not loading in Character/encounter generators. >>
by FedorakJ
2 223
Resolved I created a Homebrew Magic Weapon but I can't add it to a character's inventory >>
by Chaotic_Light
0 164
Resolved I can't access my purchased content which I used to be able to access, and nobody is answering my customer support request. >>
by Sniper_Dude
4 220
Resolved Galder's Speedy Courier Missing from Magical Secrets >>
by EricBerg
3 1,071
Resolved Passive Perception actually adds to Passive Investigation >> (2 Viewing)
by Intruder313
6 442
Marketplace Display Issues >>
by AuroraAri
2 211
Forum Jump: