|
|
Purchased content doesn't show up in character builder?
>>
|
|
1
|
164
|
|
|
Can't link Twitch account to DnDBeyond account (google and twitch emails are the same)
>>
|
|
1
|
840
|
|
|
Can't edit formating on homebrew monster from scratch
>>
|
|
1
|
188
|
|
|
I purchased the physical books but I don't have them digitally, is it possible to avoid purchasing them again?
>>
|
|
2
|
217
|
|
|
Just deleted my character
>>
|
|
2
|
173
|
|
|
Help, Everything works except I cant look at any of my character sheets. I keep getting the beholder pop up
>>
|
|
1
|
90
|
|
|
Resolved
No Common Potions of Healing In Character Sheet
>>
|
|
6
|
583
|
|
|
Cannot create Artificer character
>>
|
|
1
|
137
|
|
|
Resolved
People are unable to see the images on my homebrew
>>
|
|
4
|
153
|
|
|
Resolved
Content Sharing Issues
>>
|
|
2
|
177
|
|
|
Resolved
Wildemount Content Unavailable
>>
|
|
5
|
195
|
|
|
Subclass - Proficiency or Expertise Issue?
>>
|
|
2
|
455
|
|
|
I hold the Master Subscription, but I don't want to be the DM.
>>
|
|
1
|
109
|