|
|
[Question] Can I transfer a bag of items to another character
>>
|
|
1
|
62
|
|
|
[BUG] Impossible to choose Ability Score Increase in Homebrew Background
>>
|
|
22
|
2,705
|
|
|
Dnd Beyond Inverted Color Bug?
>>
|
|
2
|
147
|
|
|
Resolved
Dice Roller Lag
>>
|
|
5
|
97
|
|
|
Bug
Spells UI Bug
>>
|
|
2
|
91
|
|
|
Resolved
Divination Wizard: Third Eye level 10 ability
>>
|
|
6
|
180
|
|
|
Bug
Can't choose marionette gepettin species option - Valda's spire of secrets
>>
|
|
1
|
117
|
|
|
chronurgy and graviturgy are missing from the wizard list
>>
|
|
12
|
1,256
|
|
|
Can't get Owlins to show up in the character builder
>>
|
|
2
|
74
|
|
|
Ritual Caster Issue (2024 version)
>>
|
|
2
|
69
|
|
|
What happened to the Goliath race? I
>>
|
|
7
|
724
|
|
|
Resolved
Eldritch Knight missing from Subclass selection
>>
|
|
3
|
167
|
|
|
2014 Monk class uses 2024 martial arts dice
>>
|
|
3
|
133
|
|
|
Bug
Lost Mine Premade Character Bad Link
>>
|
|
1
|
61
|
|
|
I bought the spells out of XGE but I don't know how to get the discounted price
>>
|
|
1
|
53
|