Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
Mobile Testing Bugs & Sup...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Maps Combat Tracker Errors >>
by Mat_Bird
0 37
BUG? Maps gives me nothing but black screens when I try to load a map >>
by MaedraDawnkeeper
0 68
Can't access a homebrew subclass. >>
by AdeptUnity1
3 59
Can't add existing character to new campaign >>
by Dana_Daninja
3 654
D&D Beyond App won't add new items to inventory >>
by Grisly_Adamson
1 88
Proficiencies & Training Question >>
by docbones74
2 199
Not showing 2024 ranger subclasses >>
by jennerman005
4 386
Feats not showing up in character creator >>
by Smol_Sausages
6 937
"You already own this product" for products I don't own but are shared with me, but I want to buy it so *I* can share it >>
by Zimeneth
2 112
I can't seem to roll any dice >>
by Endershift
8 129
Aberrant Mind missing from Sorcerer Origin Options >>
by JupiterJazz321
9 1,185
Request Can't Purchase Subscriptions with Prepaid Debit Cards >>
by RodTheBard
27 2,616
All books showing unreadable font >>
by livelaughbeandip
0 53
HTML Anchor Tags Broken? >>
by KnoxvilleBuckeye
4 76
Monk Warrior of Mercy Healing/Harming Hand Wisdom Modifier >>
by rykers5
1 68
Forum Jump: