Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
Cannot choose Bard Colleg...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Unable to Access My Own Homebrew Creations >>
by HelixTheKing
3 131
Maps Combat Tracker Errors >>
by Mat_Bird
0 38
BUG? Maps gives me nothing but black screens when I try to load a map >>
by MaedraDawnkeeper
0 68
Can't access a homebrew subclass. >>
by AdeptUnity1
3 59
Can't add existing character to new campaign >>
by Dana_Daninja
3 660
D&D Beyond App won't add new items to inventory >>
by Grisly_Adamson
1 89
Proficiencies & Training Question >>
by docbones74
2 201
Not showing 2024 ranger subclasses >>
by jennerman005
4 389
Feats not showing up in character creator >>
by Smol_Sausages
6 948
"You already own this product" for products I don't own but are shared with me, but I want to buy it so *I* can share it >>
by Zimeneth
2 112
I can't seem to roll any dice >>
by Endershift
8 130
Aberrant Mind missing from Sorcerer Origin Options >>
by JupiterJazz321
9 1,193
Request Can't Purchase Subscriptions with Prepaid Debit Cards >>
by RodTheBard
27 2,621
All books showing unreadable font >>
by livelaughbeandip
0 54
HTML Anchor Tags Broken? >>
by KnoxvilleBuckeye
4 77
Forum Jump: