Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (13 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Character Sheet Broken >>
by Anarkiztt
0 53
Can I "hide" things I own on Marketplace? >>
by Queing
1 82
Character Sheet Export Fails >>
by Davenader
3 118
Need help with a complicated Snippet code that will have a value change at level 14. SOLVED >>
by Sharad88
3 43
Name change token didn't change name everywhere on the site! >>
by Momaleenawoods
0 28
Missing content from purchased material >>
by Slatra
2 104
Character Sheet Bugs >>
by The_Mandrake_Hunter
0 39
Have to clear cookies every time I open a new instance of D&D Beyond. >>
by Gelatinous_Nerd
0 89
Flee, Mortals! does not have Goblin Sneak as a retainer as an extra in the player character sheet >>
by Porchzombie
0 60
Question about the maps tool >>
by Pennywise8803
0 33
Dice Roller Stuck on Same Number >>
by Zokrux
3 740
Weapons not rolling dice >>
by Lightshock
12 300
2024 Character Creation dont work properly. >>
by alexcisac
0 66
Bug Forum post dates are displaying incorrect information >>
by IamSposta
45 892
ability scores not on top when exporting character to pdf >>
by PeteInCary
2 115
Forum Jump: